Technical Purchaser (f/m/d)
- Your job is to ensure that the sales team has the right quality parts available, all of the time, at a price to ensure we are competitive in the market.
- You are responsible for the creation of enquiries and managing the procurement process in an international environment.
- You create supplier inquiries & offer comparisons. Analysing the technical detail of all of the offers received.
- You will also take on the negotiation and processing of orders for framework agreements.
- You will be pro-active in finding the right manufacturers for each part.
- You will be responsible for supplier management: Supplier evaluation, optimisation of existing suppliers as well as search and development of new suppliers.
- Family feeling – At MD Trade we always work together in our small team and celebrate our successes together – whether it’s a summer party or a Christmas party.
- Location – You can reach us easily by car or by public transport. There is a car parking space directly in front of the door.
- Don´t waste time – We have a short decision-making process.
- For the future – We have a permanent working contract.
- Flexibility – We have flexible working time.
- We keep you healthy – We offer free drinks and fruits, massage and health protection.
- Attractive benefits – Restaurant checks after probation, subsidy for capital-forming payments.
- University degree or proven record of commercial or purchasing in an international environment.
- You have several years of professional experience in technical purchasing, preferably in the marine industry or similar industries.
- You have intercultural skills as well as strategic, cost-conscious thinking and acting.
- You have negotiating skills, assertiveness, a confident demeanor and the ability to work in a team.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- You have a high level of financial understanding and experience.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and orally.